Your access to CJC’s network of information resources is only enhanced with membership. Our members and community stakeholders always have our resources available – our working groups, member networking events, policy briefs, research reports and advocacy alerts.
As a CJC member, you will:
- Build relationships with decision-makers and other members – strengthening the collective voice for policy and program change
- Receive discounted rates on CJC’s series of Frontline Focus training
- Attend CJC’s Member Networking Events free of charge
- Promote your services through CJC’s online Member Directory
- Vote on members of CJC’s Board of Directors
- Have the ability to send job openings at your organization to be posted on CJC’s website.
You’ll make the most out of your membership when you:
- Join other community stakeholders in CJC’s bi-monthly working group to design advocacy strategies for reforming public policies and improving employment programs that have an impact on people in poverty
- Participate in ad-hoc committees to develop special programs, research projects and publications that inform policymakers, government administrators and community program directors
- Share your experiences and promising practices with others who serve disadvantaged job seekers
- Meet with policymakers and legislators on critical issues
- Invest in CJC’s policy and program agenda with annual support of membership dues