Frontline Workforce Association
The Frontline Workforce Association (FWA) was formed in the Fall of 2010 as a way to help frontline providers collaborate, support one another, and make referrals. Specifically, FWA provides free access to networking, continuing education, and professional development for all frontline staff. The informational meetings are designed to be interactive and often include a chance to share best practices and troubleshoot common problems.
FWA meets bi-monthly, or six times a year, focusing on various topics of interest. All meetings are free of charge. The group is open to all frontline job developers, regardless of their past involvement with Frontline Focus.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 | 8:30 – 11:00am
320 N. Damen
Chicago, IL 60612
(Free limited street parking nearby)
Free, but advance registration REQUIRED.
Registration is not yet open.
Contact Kaitlyn McGovern: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Improving Your Clients’ Online Skills & Savvy” July 2017
- “Hire Yourself! Resources for Entrepreneurship” May 2017
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) network information and locator
- City of Chicago small business licensing/permitting information and scheduling an appointment with a consultant
- City of Chicago calendar of free small business workshops
- Accion – Microlender
- VEDC – Small business lender
- The Law Project – non-profit legal services
- Goldman Sachs 10K Small Businesses Program
- Chicago Anchors for a Sustainable Economy (CASE)
- Duman Entrepreneurship Center Flyer
- Economic Awareness Council PowerPoint
- Young Adult Entreprenuership Training Flyer
- Teen Entrepreneurship Contest Flyer
- Small Business Administration Resource Guide
Click here for resources from past FWA meetings.