Creating and cultivating a high-performing team can be difficult. You have to help your staff understand how their daily tasks fit into the larger mission of the organization. You also have to troubleshoot when things go awry. And finally, you have manage the interpersonal dynamics of your team to ensure that everything runs smoothly. That’s a lot to keep in mind! In this course, you will learn how to use coaching skills and influence to help your team be most productive. Additionally, you’ll learn how to help your team set goals, communicate concerns effectively, and improve their own productivity.
Topics covered include:
- Learning strategies to lead with influence
- Translating your agency’s strategic messages into daily tasks for your staff
- Assessing performance and preparing for the performance review
- Using coaching, counseling and progressive discipline to create a high performing team
- Communicating expectations and constructive criticism to your staff in order to manage staff performance and outcomes
This course is for supervisory and leadership staff.
Full day workshop–9:00am-4:00pm
Wally Smith, LPM Associates
* To access this member price, you must log in to your CJC account when registering.
Chicago Jobs Council
29 E. Madison Street, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60602
If you have any questions, please contact Cheryl Hester, Frontline Focus Administrator: 312.252.0460 x108, email@example.com.