Adaptive Advantage: Practices for Improving Your Organization
As a leader, you’re constantly thinking about how to ensure your organization stays adaptive and relevant in an ever-changing workforce field. It takes a lot of effort to achieve this adaptability — you need to be regularly taking a hard look at what‘s working in your programming and what you might need to adjust or improve. You also need to cultivate an organizational culture that encourages and celebrates innovation. While this is challenging and time-intensive work, we’re here to help! In this interactive course, we’ll look at evidence-based strategies to help you build this culture of continuous improvement and you’ll walk away with concrete ideas and action steps to get started!
Topics covered include:
- Cultivating an organizational culture that values innovation
- Hiring and on-boarding a passionate, diverse staff team
- Effectively communicating your organization’s value and results
- Developing a strategic, sustainable funding plan
*This course was formerly called Operating Adaptive Organizations.
This course is for workforce development staff in a leadership position.
Full day workshop — 9:00am-4:00pm
November 29, 2017
* To access this member price, you must log in to your CJC account when registering.
Ellen Johnson & Kaitlyn McGovern, Chicago Jobs Council
Chicago Jobs Council
29 E. Madison St. Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60602
Please contact Cheryl Hester, Frontline Focus Administrator, with any questions: 312.252.0460 x108; email@example.com