Operating Adaptive Organizations
Again, using the Success Drivers Framework, this course will help you assess how adaptable your organization is to an ever-changing workforce field. We will discuss how to build a passionate team, engage stakeholders, develop a sustainable funding plan and support a culture that values learning. Through various hands-on activities and discussion, you will have the chance to reflect on your current best practices and identify areas for opportunity or growth. This is an excellent opportunity to take time away from the office to reflect on what’s working, what isn’t and what you want to do about it!
Topics covered include:
- Understanding and applying the Success Drivers Framework
- Assessing your organization’s current practices
- Cultivating an organizational culture that values staff development, innovation, diversity and communication
- Developing a strategic, sustainable funding plan using effective communication tools and external stakeholder engagement
This course is for both leadership and frontline workforce development staff, particularly those who have already completed Driving Organizational Effectiveness: Benchmarks for Success.
Full day workshop — 9:00am-4:00pm
* To access this member price, you must log in to your CJC account when registering.
Ellen Johnson & Kaitlyn McGovern, Chicago Jobs Council
*We recommend taking both Driving Organizational Effectiveness and Operating Adaptive Organizations, even if you are not pursuing the Leadership Track.
Chicago Jobs Council
29 E. Madison St. Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60602
Please contact Cheryl Hester, Frontline Focus Administrator, with any questions: 312.252.0460 x108; email@example.com