Reducing Turnover: Becoming a Retention Agent
Worried about meeting your retention goals? Frustrated by participants that can’t seem to stay on a job? Running out of ways to keep your participants engaged? Then this training is for you! Together we will talk about how you can infuse retention strategies throughout the employment continuum by examining the 4 P’s of your organization: people, priorities, processes, and place. We will focus specifically on five core strategies to help you improve your job seekers’ retention in both your program and on-the-job. Through group interaction and hands-on activities, you will walk away with tangible tools to help you implement a comprehensive retention plan at your agency.
Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding the employment continuum and how to infuse retention at each stage
- Understanding the “life cycle”of the job seeker in your agency and how to address gaps in your process
- Identifying barriers and analyzing possible solutions to enhance program retention
- Using contract agreements to help increase program and on-the-job retention
- Creating a foundation for retention in your organization
This course is for all workforce development staff including supervisors, job developers, and case managers.
Full day workshop–9:00am-4:00pm
November 16, 2016
Kaitlyn McGovern, Chicago Jobs Council
* To access this member price, you must log in to your CJC account when registering.
Chicago Jobs Council
29 E. Madison Street, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60602
If you have any questions, please contact Cheryl Hester, Frontline Focus Administrator: 312.252.0460 x108, email@example.com.