Driving Organizational Effectiveness: Benchmarks for Success
In this interactive new course, use evidence-based practices to improve your organization’s effectiveness in serving both job seekers and employers. Using the Success Drivers Framework, a set of guidelines and strategies developed from nationally-recognized “high performing” workforce agencies, you will have the opportunity to reflect on your current processes, engage with peers about data-driven best practices, learn from content experts and move towards positive change for your organization. This course will address how to identify and engage businesses as well as how to create a qualified job seeker client pool.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding and applying the Success Drivers Framework
- Assessing your organization’s current practices
- Using checklists and assessments to ensure our job seekers are “work ready”
- Engaging employer partners throughout our organizations
This course is for both leadership and frontline workforce development staff.
Full day workshop-9:00am-4:00pm
* To access this member price, you must log in to your CJC account when registering.
Ellen Johnson & Kaitlyn McGovern, Chicago Jobs Council
*We recommend taking both Driving Organizational Effectiveness and Operating Adaptive Organizations, even if you are not pursuing the Leadership Track.
Chicago Jobs Council
29 E. Madison St. Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60602
Please contact Cheryl Hester, Frontline Focus Administrator, with any questions: 312.252.0460 x108; firstname.lastname@example.org