The Frontline Focus Training Institute delivers trainings and resources to help frontline workforce professionals build their capacity to better meet the employment needs of disadvantaged job seekers, low-income workers and employers. For more information on connecting with frontline professionals, please visit the Frontline Workforce Association page.
Through the delivery of our core curriculum, we aim to:
- Develop and enhance the skills, key competencies and knowledge of frontline workforce providers in order to increase job effectiveness
- Decrease burnout and stimulate career growth within the workforce development field
- Create an environment that fosters collaboration and networking among job developers
- Establish “job development” as a professional field of work
If you’re part of the frontline workforce staff community, our trainings are designed for you. Through our interactive and hands-on workshops, you can count on:
- Learning best practices from practitioners in the field
- Hearing from local industry experts and employers
- Planning practical next steps to start integrating new ideas into your own work
- Networking with other workforce pros who share your passion for this important work
Attend our next session. Learn new techniques. Meet other mission-minded professionals. Get recharged.